San Diego Restaurant Cleaning
As a restaurant owner or manager in San Diego County, you understand that the level of sanitation and cleanliness of your restaurant will be a critical component to your success in business. You need to set a high mark for cleanliness standards in order to pass California health-code regulations and to avoid receiving negative reviews from customers. Possessing a clean restaurant will also ensure that your employees will be working at their maximum capacity and avoid getting sustaining injury.
The restaurant janitorial professionals at Allstar Commercial Cleaning is a full-service San Diego commercial Janitorial company that possesses over 15 years of professional experience in the field of restaurant cleaning. We have a fully trained staff that utilizes modern cleaning equipment and high quality supplies to ensure that your restaurant will consistently remain virtuous and clean so you can fully focus on your day-to-day operations.
Our many years of expertise in the food service industry comes from experience in providing San Diego restaurant cleaning services to fine dining establishments throughout San Diego County. We also provide 24-hour-a-day janitorial service to Sysco Food Services in San Diego. Our wide variety of restaurant cleaning and janitorial services includes:
Kitchen and Bar Cleaning
- Daily floor cleaning: Our daily kitchen floor cleaning consists scrubbing and rinse the entire floor everyday to keep the floor and grout immaculate. Cleaning the floor mats, drains, base boards, and everything out walls.
- Complete kitchen cleaning including equipment, hoods, ovens, etc.
- Complete restroom cleaning & sanitizing.
- Daily floor and carpet cleaning.
- Hard surface floor care including marble. Regular buffing and polishing, scrubbing or stripping and waxing, etc.
- Carpet cleaning.
- General cleaning and dusting.
- Pressure washing, exterior flooring.
- Windows washing.
- Cleaning tables, chairs, equipment, and fixtures.
- Glass and metal cleaning and polishing.
- Cleaning dumpster enclosures and loading docks.