Latest Allstar Blog
San Diego Office Kitchen Cleaning Thursday, December 2, 2010
At ASCC, we stress the importance of keeping your office kitchen clean for many cosmetic, health, and pest control reasons. Of course, we understand that busy professionals like you are well, busy, which is why we specialize in providing the professional cleaning services that businesses like your depend on. In between visits from your cleaning service, however, here are some quick and easy office kitchen cleaning tips.
- Use white vinegar and water to clean and de-scale your office coffee pot, and to clean and shine faucets and sinks
- Grind an orange or lemon peel in the garbage disposal to remove food odors.
- Disinfect countertops and surfaces after each use
- Make sure that you and your coworkers take the time to remove leftovers from the fridge and throw them away
- Keep trash cans and recycle bins in a prominent place so that people will remember to use them.
- Keep kitchen floors vacuumed, swept, and mopped. Not only will this help keep your floors looking better aesthetically, but it is also better for health reasons since dirty floors are magnets for allergens and insects as well.
- To clean your office microwave, microwave a small bowl of water for about thirty seconds and allow it to cool in the oven before removing it. The steam from the water will loosen food debris on the walls of the microwave, making them easier to remove.