Latest Allstar Blog
What Your San Diego Restaurant Cleaning Service Should Provide For You Thursday, April 23, 2009
The cleanliness of your restaurant can make or break your business. You simply can’t afford to take chances with cleaning services that cut corners.
Are you getting the most from your San Diego commercial cleaning service? This blog post will help you find out.
Does your restaurant cleaning service:
- Provide daily floor cleaning, including vacuuming, scrubbing and wet vacuuming if necessary?
- Clean all kitchen appliance daily, including hoods and ranges?
- Clean and sanitize restrooms daily?
- Provide friendly, helpful, and courteous customer service?
- Sanitize all food preparation surfaces?
Of course, your individual cleaning needs will vary, but if your current San Diego cleaning service doesn’t provide these basic services, consider it a sign that it is time to find a new one.
Check the terms of your agreement carefully for inclusions and exclusions. If there is a service that you are paying for but are not receiving, be sure to bring it to the company’s attention.
Choosing a San Diego cleaning service isn’t difficult, provided that you take the time to identify the needs of your business before you sign on the dotted line.
The Five Best San Diego Office Cleaning Tips Friday, April 17, 2009
Most of us spend a significant amount of time at the office, which is part of the reason why so many of us have offices that are cluttered, messy, and disorganized. If this sounds like your office, here are five easy cleaning tips that can help:
Hire a professional San Diego office cleaning service. This goes without saying, since when it comes to cleaning, maintenance is key. For tips on how to choose the right San Diego office cleaning service, visit: http://ascc.biz/blog/category/janitorialcleaning
Get rid of clutter. Don’t just re-stack stacks of bills, papers, etc. Take the time to sort through them. Put the important ones away, and toss the others.
Disinfect. Give your desk, your office furniture, and everything on them a thorough cleaning. This means spraying a rag or soft cleaning cloth with a spray cleaner, and wiping down all surfaces thoroughly,making sure that all electronics are turned off before you clean them.
Keep your floors clean. Make sure to vacuum or sweep the floor. Your cleaning service will vacuum or sweep the floors frequently as well
Clean trash cans. Scrub your office trash cans with warm water and soap or a sponge and spray cleaner. This will also help to eliminate unpleasant odors.
Remember, a clean office is a productive office, and a healthier office too!
Four Quick Tips For Choosing The Best San Diego Cleaning Service Monday, April 13, 2009
With so many to choose from, how can you find the right San Diego cleaning service for your business?
It is always tempting to go with the least expensive janitorial service, but you usually get what you pay for. At the same time, cleaning services that charge more money are not necessarily the best. Here are four quick tips that can help you:
- Tip One: Ask for a month-to-month agreement. There is no reason you should have to sign a one, two, or three year contract.
- Tip Two: Make sure you are dealing with a local San Diego cleaning services who does not “sell” your account. This would include franchise companies. Are they “selling” your “account” to the most qualified person or the next person who will buy it?
- Tip Three: Find out if you are dealing with a salesman or an actual owner or manager. You will surely like the salesman, that’s why he is in sales, but will you ever see him again after you sign the contract?
- Tip Four: Ask for references. Any reputable San Diego cleaning service should be happy to provide you with a list of current clients.
Follow these tips and you will be well on your way to finding the right commercial San Diego cleaning service for you.